Monday, May 4, 2015

Iguazu Falls

We had an early start this morning with a pick up time of 7.30am. It was goodbye Buenos Aires and we flew to Iguazu. 

We were collected by Eduardo who speaks excellent English and we went to the Brazil side of Iguazu Falls. Fernanda was enthusiastic about being in her country. I took loads of photos because the day was so beautiful. 
One of the seven wonders of the world. 

I loved visiting the Brazil side of Iguazu Falls it was a slightly more leisurely day and it was lovely being amongst the rainbows. I am only going to put in a few of my favourite pictures as there are so many. 
Such a gorgeous phot of us falls and rainbows. 

Angela and Willa posing at the elevator with Fernanda taking pictures. 


The end of the Brazil side track. 

One of my faves. 

We also went to the Bird Sanctuary which was beautiful the colours are amazing. I got some good shots. 

Posing toucan 

Please take my photo. 

I have loads more but 3 is enough to save you from boredom. 
We went back To Argentina to our lovely hotel and went out for more beautifully cooked steak and I had onion risotto. We are missing our vegetables. The meal was delicious and we enjoyed a lovely bottle of Chardonnay with Karen and David. 




No comments:

Post a Comment