Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Musings when I was offline with no pictures

Written in the cafe at the Argentina side of Iguazu Falls.

I have been longing for the tour to arrive because we have booked two tours and the first one felt like it wasn't really a tour we were booked into a hotel in Santiago and Patricia picked us up and took us sightseeing twice. In the morning we had one guy join us for the tour of the city but the afternoon tour it was just Craig and me to the winery with Patricia and the driver. Then we were in Buenos Aires for four days before joined the tour we had 2 sightseeing tours on day 2 but that was it. Anyway it is now Day 2 of the tour and I am exhausted. I was so tired after posting on Facebook and dealing with my gazillion photos I didn't get to writing my blog or all of my blog

So Here is Day 2 at Argentina side of Iguazu Falls. We walked from 8.30 am to about midday. We have looked at the falls from all angles and taken even more photos and walked about 5 kms. Robyn Sadgrove will be very relieved to know that by the time we get to Europe we will be used to walking between 3-5kms each day. 

Travelling is very tiring. Concentrating when you don't know the lingo is hard effort and walking huge kms when usually I am so dependent on a car! We have planned to do so much. 

Today after walking all morning we didn't do the optional boat ride through the falls for several reasons really! One is Craig was not allowed to do it,it cost $80US each to do it and we are tired. Usually in South America they are kind to Craig around his disability but in this reason they said too dangerous for you!
So that was that and it is nice to be in the cafe away from the Pesky raccoons who steal food and fight with each other over people's food. They are protected in the National reserve so they don't exterminate them. 

I have noticed my blog has turned into a caption explaining narrative. It is hard to keep up with it, sort photos,publish photos on Facebook and write an entertaining blog when my day is full. All I can say the photos are great and on not so busy days I will be more entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment